Thursday, October 31, 2013

Bonjour

Dear anyone who stumble upon this and decides to read it,

First, let me start by saying thank you for taking interest in my life. It’s very kind of you and I truly and sincerely appreciate it.

Now, you see, I have thought about writing a blog time and time again, but I thought, “Who would care?” “Who would want to read about my life and hear what I have to say?” but now I see it doesn’t matter.  I’m just an average college student, with a few bucks in the bank, one too many assignments I keep putting off, and an online shopping problem. I’m just like everyone else, but at the same time I’m not.

Who knows what the future has in store for me? I hope you’ll keep reading, because I know I’ll keep writing. Feel free to comment or ask questions.

Much love,

gMe

No comments:

Post a Comment