Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope you all had a lovely day with family, friends, and good food!

Thanksgiving always emphasizes to me how blessed I truly am. I’m so grateful for the people in my life and all that I get to experience. I’m thankful for my family and my friends, I’m thankful that I get to attend college and be a student athlete, and I’m thankful for all the material things I am blessed with in this life.

Some of my favorite foods today were definitely mashed potatoes, mashed sweet potatoes with a brown sugar, pecan crumble topping, and stuffing. Carbs galore! And desserts of course! Pecan pie is a must! Apple pie as well.

My family had dinner with my best friends family and it was so much fun to celebrate thanks with one another. We had a great dinner and wonderful desserts. We watched football and Big Bang Theory, and we played the new game Heads Up! If you haven’t heard of it go to the App Store immediately and purchase it because it was well worth the dollar that it costs! It’s so much fun, especially with a good group of people! You all need to try it! We had so much fun playing!

My Thanksgiving was so great! I was with good friends and family! I saw all my high school friends! My high school football team beat our rival in the annual Thanksgiving game! And I ate a ton of delicious Thanksgiving food!

I hope you all had a lovely day! Happy Thanksgiving!

gMe

1 comment:

  1. What sport do you play?

    I'm so glad I stumbled upon your twitter/blog!! #newfavorite

    Grace
    preppyonthewestcoast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete