Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy November

 Morning darlings!

Hope you’re all having a lovely start to the month. Here’s to hoping it’ll be a good one!

November brings colder weather, hot chocolate and more and more football games, as well as a busy schedule as the semester’s end nears. And there are very important things you need to stay adorable and organized throughout November!

Some of my must-haves for November include:

1. First and foremost, boots!

Boots are a must-have staple in every girl’s wardrobe. Now I’m not just talking Uggs here, I mean riding boots. Riding boots have become more and more apparent over the past few years, as they should because they’re gorgeous and go with everything.

A girl can never go wrong with a tall brown leather boot. Especially with cute tall socks!

In terms of a warm outdoor boot, you can’t go wrong with Uggs but if you’re looking to mix it up a little you can always go for the Hunter’s with a liner or Bean boots. Warm and water proof!



Personally I have pair of two-toned Bandolino boots and Hunters that I love!

2. Scarvesss!

I absolutely loveee scarves! Scarves are perfect for a brisk day, you can wear a quarter zip with a scarf and you’ll be perfectly warm when its too chilly for just a sweatshirt but too warm for a jacket. Also, light scarves can complete an outfit and give you a little extra warmth for colder days.



You can find great scarves for a few bucks at stores like Love Culture, I scored this exact scarf for $8.

3. Basic shirts and dark jeans!

I love basic long-sleeve from Gap and J. Crew, they’re super cute and they look great with a pair of dark blue jeans and a scarf! I love my American Eagle jeans (skinny, clean rinse). These are my all time favorite jeans and I have two pairs of the exact same jean in the exact same wash.



4. Rugby shirts!

These are great for the fall, they’re heavier and look great with jeans for a casual but put together look or great with leggings for a cozy look!  I love the monogrammed Rugby shirts as well!



5. Totes!

I’m in love with these little monogrammed Longchamp style bags! I love having my monogram on the bag because I feel like it’s less likely that someone is going to grab it while I’m not looking and my roommate won’t ask to borrow it cause that’d just be silly! And knowing that it’s not a $150 bag takes a lot of the pressure off about not having a pen explode on the inside or spilling some coffee on it. I got mine from Marley Lilly but they no longer have the bag. I have however found similar ones on Etsy.



6. Planner!

And as far as organization goes every girl should have a planner. A Lilly planner! I love my Lilly planner; it has room to write all my assignments and all the events I have going on.



Before I say goodbye I need to inform you all of my latest discovery thanks to some of my hometown loves: Red Velvet Iced Coffee!! Next time you're at Dunkin' Donuts you must try it! It's amazing! 

I hope your November starts off lovely and that you all have wonderful days!

Happy November, may the next thirty days be filled with loveliness!!

gMe

No comments:

Post a Comment